Make Pink Ladies-Inspired Slumber Party Packs for Your Bridesmaids
Because you're never too old for a sleepover with your besties.
What better way for the women in your wedding to bond before the big day than with a girls' night in? Inspired by the Pink Ladies' pajama party from Grease, we filled tubes for each 'maid with rosy-hued beauty essentials, snacks, a snuggly robe, and supplies for a (slightly more grown-up) game of MASH. If your group leans more Rizzo than Sandy, pair the gift with your favorite bottle of rosé. Now all you have to do is order the pizza.DIY Bridesmaid Gifts to Craft for Your Crew
- Sleepover Kit Clip Art
- 4" D x 37 H" Telescoping mailing tube, $5.50, containerstore.com
- Glue stick
- Goodies of your choice
- Take the Sleepover Kit clip art to your local print shop and have it printed on paper sized to fit the telescoping tube.
- Wrap around the telescoping tube and adhere with a glue stick.
- Fill the tube with goodies of your choice!
You can customize your kits with beauty products, snacks, and more, but here are the treats we included.
- Sephora Collection Pearl Eye Mask, $5, sephora.com
- Essie pink nail polish, $8.50, target.com
- Nail Art Salon soft toe separator tool in pink, $1.70, amazon.com
- RickyCare Pink classic foam rollers, $6 for a pack of 12, rickysnyc.com
- 8.5" x 11" matte paper in Coral, from $7.50 for a pack of 50, paperpresentation.com
- Black wood jumbo pencil, $3.50, cwpencils.com
- Pink short waffle kimono robe, $13, robemart.com
- Kellogg's Pop Tarts Limited Edition Frosted Pink Lemonade, $2.50 for 12, target.com