DIY Confetti Envelopes
These mini confetti favors prove good things come in small packages.
Patterned craft punches have a variety of applications-you can use them to gussy up reception tables, favor boxes, and more. If you're planning décor that's heavy on paper elements, repurpose the leftover, small punched-out paper pieces as confetti. Pack them in these tiny envelopes and have ushers pass them out to guests as they arrive at the ceremony, to toss as you make your way back down the aisle.DIY Wedding Projects For Every Bride
- Confetti envelope template
- Patterned craft punches
- Colorful paper
- Craft knife
- Vellum paper
- Glue stick
- Download our confetti envelope template.
- Use a craft knife to cut out the triangular window.
- Trim vellum paper into 2-inch squares.
- Adhere vellum to inside of confetti pouch, behind the triangular cutout.
- Use patterned craft punches and paper to create confetti.
- Fill the envelopes to create confetti pouches.
- Pass out the pouches before the ceremony.
Martha Stewart craft punches, starting at $7, amazon.com.
Nothing says "party" quite like confetti. Add color to your cake, or choose a confetti theme for your stationery suite. Make a decorative garland, or bring the fun to your favors. The possibilities may be endless, but we've compiled some of the best confetti-themed wedding ideas.
Crazy about craft punches? Make the tool work for you with nine more DIY projects for your wedding that you can create using patterned punches. You can pick up our Martha Stewart brand craft punches at Michaels, or order them online on Amazon.com.An Ultimate Glossary of DIY Tips, Tools, and Techniques