- Oasis Rustic wire, 18 gauge
- Boxwood garland
- Slow cooker
- Wax pellets
- Plastic container
- Mini ranunculus bush
- Glue gun
- Silk ribbon
- Create a loop on each end of the floral wire.
- Wrap wire with garland; bend into a circle.
- Heat water in slow cooker on low. Put wax pellets in plastic container and place in water to melt.
- Dip ranunculus in melted wax; let dry.
- Hot-glue flowers to crown.
- Thread ribbon through the loops and tie in a bow.
Oasis Rustic wire, $9, Save-on-Crafts.com; boxwood garland, $9 for 25ft, Belloccio.com; wax pellets, $9 for 1lb bag, BulkApothecary.com; mini ranunculus bush, $8, AFloral.com; silk ribbon (Mobuka Style #1400, color 31, 2in), $13.21/yd, MokubaNY.com.