Ranch Dipping Sauce
Even your littlest guest will love dunking their veggies in this deceptively sophisticated dipping sauce.
- Yield: Makes about 2 cups
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings, Spring 2007
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl until combined. Cover, and refrigerate 30 minutes (up to 3 days).