These fruit coolers, made with guava juice, cranberry juice, and lime juice, are a refreshing way to combat summertime heat. They are equally delicious with or without the addition of white rum.
- Yield: Makes 11 cups, with rum
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings, Summer 2005
- 5 3/4 cups cranberry juice (46 ounces)
- 6 1/4 cups guava juice (50 ounces)
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 3 cups white rum (optional)
Stir together juices and rum, if using. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 1 day.