These flavorful drinks evoke a Mexican beach vacation and are a wedding-worthy alternative to a standard margarita.
- Yield: Makes 7 1/2 cups
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings, Summer 2005
- 2 cups best-quality tequila
- 1 cup fresh lime juice, plus more for rims of glasses
- 1 cup Rose's lime juice
- 2 cups triple sec liqueur
- 1 cup passion-fruit puree
- Coarse salt, for rims of glasses
- 2 1/2 cups club soda (optional)
Stir together tequila, lime juices, liqueur, and passion-fruit puree. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 1 day.
Dip rims of glasses in lime juice, and then in salt. Fill each glass with ice, 3/4 cup margarita mixture, and 1/4 cup club soda, if desired. Serve immediately.