Toasted Curry Dip
Serve this spiced dip with our Crudites in Baguette Cups.
- Yield: Makes 1 1/4 cups
Photography: Charles Schiller
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings, Spring 2005
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced candied ginger
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Toast curry powder in a small dry skillet over medium heat, shaking pan occasionally, until fragrant, 2 minutes.
Whisk together curry powder and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.