- 2 patterned fabrics, 4 1/2 square inches
- 1 sheer fabric, 4 1/2 square inches
- Needle and thread
- Cotton stuffing
- 10-inch-long ribbon
- Position the patterned squares with the right sides facing one another, and sandwich the sheer fabric square in between them.
- Sew with a 1/4-inch seam allowance all around, leaving a 1 1/2-inch opening; clip corners as shown.
- Fold inside out and place stuffing between the two patterned layers; sew the opening shut using a blind stitch.
- Stitch ribbon in center, cutting to desired length.
See More Ring Pillows You Can Make Yourself