Spinning Puzzle Save-the-Date Card
Take your guests for a spin with this dizzyingly awesome save-the-date that spells out your news when the circles are lined up. It’s as simple to make the mailing as it is to solve the puzzle.
- Editable clip art
- Two shades of 8 1/2-inch-by-11-inch matte cover paper
- Scissors or guillotine cutter
- Circle cutter
- Mini brads
- Download the editable clip art and replace the dummy text on the first page with your wedding details.
- Print the first page onto one shade of cover paper (we chose blue). Cut along the guides with scissors or a guillotine cutter.
- Print the "Tying the Knot" second page on the second shade of cover paper (we chose white). Cut along the guides with a circle cutter set to 3 1/2 inches for the first circle (on the left), 2 1/2 inches for the second circle, and 1 1/2 inches for the third circle (on the right).
- Starting with the smallest circle (then the middle biggest and biggest circles), poke the brad through the center. Finally, poke the brad through your wedding details page.
Matte cover paper in Daffy Blue, $8 for 25 sheets, and "Classic Crest Cover" paper in Solar White, $7 for 25 sheets; paperpresentation.com. Martha Stewart Large Circle Cutter, $18.29; staples.com. Artemio mini brads, $6 for 100; joann.com.