Carrot-Turmeric Cream Cheese Frosting
- Yield: Makes about 5 cups
- 1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar, plus more as needed
- 2-4 tablespoons carrot juice, as needed
- 2-4 tablespoons turmeric juice, as needed
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and butter until softened. Slowly add confectioners' sugar and beat until smooth.
Tint with carrot and turmeric juices, 1 tablespoon at a time, adding more confectioners' sugar as needed to adjust the consistency.
Frosting can be made, untinted, three days ahead and stored in the refrigerator. When ready to use, bring to room temp, tint with juice, and use immediately.