- Invitation suite (a heavy paper stock works best)
- Bristle brushes
- Acrylic paint
For the envelopes:
1. Dip a dry brush in paint and quickly paint a stroke on the inside flap of the envelope.
2. Continue brushing envelopes assembly-line style with the same paint color. Once envelopes are dry, use the same technique with a second paint color to create a layered look.
For the invitations and reply cards:
1. Dilute paint with water and dip brush in paint.
2. Add brushstrokes over type.
Note: The paint should be diluted with enough water so you can clearly read the type on the invitations and reply cards.