- 1/4-inch barrel curling iron
- 1/8-inch barrel curling iron
- Sparkling accessories
- Anti-frizz cream
- To emphasize natural curls, wrap small sections of hair around a 1/4-inch barrel curling iron. Use two curling irons in different sizes—1/8-inch and 1/4-inch widths, for example—for the most natural-looking curls. To identify frizzy curls most in need of a touch-up, look at the hair against a white wall or towel.
- Take a small section of hair from by the ear and twist around your finger, pulling hair away from the face.
- Clip hair accessory on twisted section of hair, weaving the accessory through so that it’s more secure. Repeat with two or three sparkling accessories.
- Apply a smoothing, finishing touch of anti-frizz cream to the ends for added definition.