Origami Table Numbers
Revelers will easily spot their seats at a wedding reception when these DIY geometric table markers are perched among the place settings.
- 8 1/2-by-1-inch piece of paper
- Double-sided tape or glue dots
- Numeral stickers
- Download and print out our free template; cut out shape.
- Fold at the dotted lines, and secure tabs with double-sided tape or glue dots.
- Adhere a numbered sticker to one facet of the completed shape.
Tanabata paper in pink, $5 per sheet, nycentralart.com.