Under 30 Minutes
Key Lime and Mint Spritz
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 1
Photography: Seth Smoot
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice (from 2 to 3 limes), plus thinly sliced rounds for serving
- 3 tablespoons Mint Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka or cachaca, optional
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup seltzer or club soda
- 1 sprig mint, for serving
Fill a highball glass with ice and pour over lime juice and simple syrup. Add vodka, if desired.
Top with seltzer, stir once, and garnish with lime and mint. Serve immediately.