- Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board and Envelope Tool
- Martha Stewart Crafts All-Purpose Scissors
- Double-sided tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts Eyelet Punch Around the Page Set (or any frame border punch of your choice)
- Ribbon or twine
1. To make box bottom, cut an 8-x-8-inch piece of paper and score at the 2-inch mark on the scoring board.
2. Cut scored lines up to center on two opposite sides to make flaps to close box and adhere with double-sided tape.
3. To make box lid, cut a 7-x-7-inch piece of craft paper and score at the 1-inch mark on all sides.
4. Cut scored lines up to center on two opposite sides to make flaps for box.
5. Punch along edges of box lid with the frame border punch (excluding box tabs) and trim lid tabs so they don’t show behind punched edge.
6. Align the top corners of your box lid to the frame border punch and punch a window.
7. Adhere box-lid flaps and finish your box with decorative ribbon or twine.