12 Songs to Play at Your Bridal Shower
They're about love, they're upbeat, and all your guests—from your bridesmaids to your mother-in-law—will want to tap their toes when listening to them.
A bridal shower soundtrack often needs to have mass appeal, but don't let that prevent you from choosing tunes in your regular rotation. These favorites hit all the high notes: they're romantic, cheerful, and easy to like, regardless of your age. What ties them together? A soul bent-even the newer songs have a retro sound. Stream the selection from our Spotify playlist or get inspired to deejay on your own. Either way, be sure to send your guests the link after the party. With music this good, hearing it once may not be enough.
- "Lovely Day," Bill Withers
- "Love Never Felt so Good," Michael Jackson
- "With a Girl Like You," The Troggs
- "I Say a Little Prayer," Aretha Franklin
- "Love is the Answer," Aloe Blacc
- "Love on Top," Beyonce
- "Then He Kissed Me," The Crystals
- "I Found You," Alabama Shakes
- "Treasure," Bruno Mars
- "My Baby Just Cares for Me," Nina Simone
- "1234," Feist
- "Valerie," Amy Winehouse