Humble foil-wrapped chocolates evoke the aah-inducing drama of a fireworks display when stashed in containers topped with shimmering starbursts.
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
- Castle in The Air
- metallic crepe paper
- Oppenheim Plastics
- clear cylindrical containers
- Needle and thread
- Sticker paper
- To create the metallic frills, take a strip of crepe paper and quick-stitch through one side with a needle and thread.
- Tug the string tight to ruffle the paper, tie the ends together to form a circle, and secure with a dot of glue. Use another dab to affix the cluster to the top of a cylindrical container.
- Download our initial tags and print onto sticker paper. Cut out the circlular stickers.
- Stick the initials on top of the crepe paper ruffle in the center of each favor box.