Unique Table Numbers
Come mealtime, seat-seeking guests will give your digits a serious once-over, so don't let them be an afterthought. Instead, follow this simple equation: Your theme plus numerals that match equals harmonious tablescapes. It's elementary, my dear.
- Bhldn's "Trained Vine" stoneware candleholder is a smart multitasker.
- It's easy being green -- just fashion numerals from Bell'occhio's boxwood garland, and then stand each up in a moss-filled mini terra-cotta pot spray-painted gold (dollartree.com). DIY FYI: You'll need two feet of garland per four-inch number, which we doubled to make ours thicker.
- Consider The Collector's Charm number pendant a message on a bottle (anthropologie.com).
- More than nine tables? No problem. C.H. Hanson's three-inch brass stencils slide together to create double digits (staples.com).
- Hot-glue The Hillman Group's steel house numbers (homedepot.com) onto Crate & Barrel's place card holders; after their big-day debut, pop them apart and use each as it was originally intended.
- Crafty brides, this "3" has your number. It's a Hobby Lobby papier-mache design that's been gussied up with Nazionale's variegated leafing (nycentralart.com).
I too am searching for the stand for the brass numbers from Home Depot. Any advice?
Same question.. I would love to know where I could find the brass table marker stand that is holding the brass stencil from Staples. Thanks in advance for your help!
Same question as the one above, what is the holder used for the brass stencil?
where can I find the sign holder from number 4? thanks!
Where can I find the brass sign holder from number 4? Thanks!
Where can I find the stand that is holding the brass stencil? Thanks!