Guide Post Sign Templates
Point guests in the right direction with these cute signs. You can order a pre-cut set, or bust out the saw and make them from scratch.
Tools and Materials
- True Connection
- wooden sign kit
- Transfer paper (we used paper by Martha Stewart Crafts, see
- for stores)
- Angled brush
- Liquitex Basics
- acrylic paint
- Hammer and nails
- Order a set of 4 wooden signs. Leave them natural or paint.
- Download our PDF files above and print.
- Lay the printout on top of a sheet of transfer paper and trace the designs with a pencil so they appear on the wood.
- Fill the outlines using an angled brush and acrylic paint.
- Once dry, nail each sign to a sturdy dowel.