"Over-the-Moon" Favor Tag Template
Tools and Materials
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white card stock
- Scissors (
- Nashville Wraps bags G204 (
- Astronaut Ice Cream (
- 1/8-inch single-hole punch (
- Download our PDF file and replace the placeholder text with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest), and print the file. Each sheet of card stock will give you 12 tags.
- Use scissors or a craft hole punch to cut out the tags.
- Fill bags with pieces of astronaut ice cream, fold down the top, and poke a small hole through fold and the top of each tag with a single-hole punch.
- Tie tags to bags with twine; finish with a small bow.