Classic Drink Syrup Labels
Create a snow cone station stocked with cups, crushed ice, and mojito, peach daiquiri, cosmo, and margarita cocktail syrups.
Tools and Materials
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Sur La Table olive oil cruets with pourers (
- Double-sided tape
Classic Drink Syrup Labels How-To
- Download our PDF file and print it out.
- Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut along the gray lines on each page. You'll have four different labels.
- Center the name of each syrup on the front of each olive oil cruet so the name reads sideways.
- Wrap the sides of the paper around the cruet, and secure in the back with double-sided tape.
Having his own label for the product to be marketed is causing enormous pride. Quite rare company that can publish the label, including for supply to the wedding. The Felicetti Law Firm - Drunk Driving Accident
Label a syrup should be able to describe the taste of the syrup itself. However, this requires making a long process because the designer must understand. locksmith docklands melbourne
I really like the label is beautiful and lovely. But unfortunately there are not many designers who pay attention to the theme even in a syrup alone! engels leren
All kinds of labels to be used in a way marriage should always be made to perfection. A good idea to insert a few items about wedding. Inexpensive Everett bankruptcy lawyers
Certain syrup does have labels and certain characteristics that can make fans out clearly. Usually they will know from the labels and logos used on this brand. alkaline diet plan
The brand can be affecting user in buying the thing. Most of people will not buying the unknown one. private investigator training online