Origami Flower Place Cards
Slender tulips tell guests exactly where to plant themselves.
Tools and Materials
Origami Flower Place Cards How-To
- Fold origami paper in quarters, trimming the two outer edges into a petal shape.
- Unfold, and press opposite folds together.
- To give the flowers a pinched look, secure the inner creases with a sliver of double-sided tape.
- Cut a 6-inch piece of floral wire, and use one end to poke a hole in the center of the origami paper. Coil the top of the wire, and slip the bottom through the hole to create the stem.
- Cut out a leaf shape (at least 1 1/2 inches long) using green paper. Write a guest's name on each leaf, and secure to the wire with a piece of double-sided tape.
I'm completely lost with these instructions, a video would be great. I really want to use this for our wedding.
am i the only one lost? i'm in agreement - need an instructional video
an instructional video would be very helpful!!! but I still love the place card idea, thank you!