The bright hues of this "lasagna plaid" pasta come from vegetables, not dyes. The pasta can be found online.
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings, Spring 2012
- 1 cup halved multicolored cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 sheets striped lasagna
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced basil
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
Place tomatoes in a large mixing bowl. Combine oil, garlic, and red-pepper flakes in a small pan over medium heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant and oil starts to simmer. Pour over tomatoes; season with salt.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook lasagna sheets until tender, 13 to 15 minutes; drain. Transfer sheets to the bowl with the tomatoes and stir to coat. Garnish with basil and cheese, and drizzle with olive oil.