Custom Coat-Check Tag
Put an end to the headache of rummaging for lost coat-check stubs at the end of the evening. Our perforated tags are adhesive, so guests can stick them inside a clutch or jacket pocket for safekeeping.
Tools and Supplies
- Epson matte self-adhesive sheets (
- Tonic Studios mini rotary perforator (
- Standard 1/4-inch hole punch
- String or ribbon
Custom Coat-Check Tag How-To
- Open our PDF file.
- Replace the placeholder numbers with your own and print the file on self-adhesive paper. (You'll get four tags per page.)
- Cut out oval tags with scissors.
- Place tags on a hard surface and roll the rotary perforator along our dotted line to make the bottom half detachable.
- Punch a hole in the top of each tag. Slip a ribbon or string through the hole, and tie a knot to create a loop that can go around a hanger.