Vintage-Style Hot-Air Balloon Candle-Wraps Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream vellum paper (paperandmore.com)
- Votive candle holders (Jamali Floral & Garden Supplies, jamaligarden.com)
- Double-sided tape
1. Print our PDF file onto the vellum.
2. Cut out each candle wrap. Slip the wraps into an envelope for storage and transport (slip a sheet of cardboard in to keep the envelope from bending).
3. To assemble, wrap vellum strips around a the votive candle holders, and secure with double-sided tape.