Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card cover-weight paper (12 tags per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Suede pouches (we used Soft Suede Collection pouches, softpouch.com)
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
3. Slip each cut-out tag into a suede pouch with the rocks.