"With Love" Matchbox Favor Clip-Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white cover weight paper (12 tags per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut along the horizontal guiding lines.
3. After cutting out tags, wrap them around the box of matches at an angle so the text is legible on the front.
4. Secure each tag around the back of the matches with double-sided tape.