Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (65-pound "Classic Crest" cover paper, paperpresentation.com; 1 door hanger per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- 1 1/2-inch circle craft punch (Martha Stewart Crafts, Michaels.com for stores)
1. Open our PDF file, and replace the placeholder text with your own. Print the file. Each sheet of card stock will give you one tag.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut out the card by cutting between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
3. Punch a hole through the top triangle for the doorknob using the craft punch. Use the scissors to snip between the hole and the to edge, parallel to the diagonal edge of the orange triangle, so you can slip the door hanger over the knob.