Tools and Supplies
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (65-pound "Classic Crest" cover paper, paperpresentation.com; 6 matchbox covers per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Matchboxes (partyfavorsplus.com)
- Glue stick
1. Open our PDF file, and replace the placeholder text with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest). Print the file. Each sheet of card stock will give you 6 matchbox covers.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
3. Wrap the matchbox covers around the boxes, and secure with a glue stick. To transport the matchboxes safely, return them to their shipping container after you've covered them.