Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch paper in cream or white (2 games per sheet)
- Computer and printer
- Paper trimmer, or craft knife and metal ruler
- Golf pencils
1. Download our PDF file, and open it using Adobe Acrobat Reader (if you are using a Mac, use Reader instead of Apple's Preview application). Most browsers already include this program, but if you have trouble downloading the file or would like to upgrade Acrobat Reader, you can obtain the latest version of the software for free from Adobe's website.
2. Replace the placeholder text with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest), and print the file.
3. Use the paper trimmer (or the craft knife and metal ruler) to cut the sheets of paper in half lengthwise.
4. Curl each paper around a golf pencil, and tie with cord.