Wine Bottle Label
Darcy Miller, the editorial director of Martha Stewart Weddings, shows us how to make wine-bottle labels, a very popular trend in weddings.
Tools and Materials
Design and print wine bottle label (approximately 2 3/4" wide by 5 3/4" high)
Bowl of warm water
Permanent adhesive cartridge or double-sided tape
Wine Label How-To
1. Design and print wine bottle label (approximately 2 3/4" wide by 5 3/4" high).
2. Remove label of wine bottle; soak in warm water, scrape with razor blade, and clean up with Goo Gone.
3. Print template on heavyweight paper.
4. Cut out on the outside of the black line.
5. Run through Xyron machine with permanent adhesive cartridge and stick to bottle or use double-sided tape and attach to bottle.
Special thanks to Darcy Miller, editorial director of Martha Stewart Weddings, for showing us this lovely wedding craft.