1. Davines Authentic Nourishing Oil. Moisturize split ends or patches of dry skin with this flower oil-rich salve. Its tropical neroli smell also helps reduce anxiety (davines.com).
2. Love, Chloe Eau de Parfum. This pretty, soft scent has a top note of vanilla, which has been shown to aid in decreasing stress (saks.com).
3. Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare Energising Body Lotion. Quench extremely parched skin with this luxe hydrator, while taking in its uplifting peppermint fragrance (lizearle.com).
4. Lollia Wish Shea Butter Soap. The emollient bar makes skin feel supple and leaves behind a whiff of sweet (and tension-taming) ylang-ylang (lollialife.com).
5. Bobbi Brown Extra Soothing Balm. Apply it to cuticles, lips, and even elbows to moisturize skin. Its geranium notes are heavenly (bobbibrown.com).
6. Tata Harper Aromatic Stress Treatment. If the wedding frenzy has you frazzled, enlist its relaxing linden blossom and frankincense (tataharper.com).
7. Banana Republic WildBloom Eau de Parfum. One spray of its light floral-patchouli blend can help calm nerves (bananarepublic.com).
8. TokyoMilk Honey & the Moon Bon Bon Shea Butter Lotion. The thick whip smooths rough hands and has a nice sandalwood aroma (tokyo-milk.com).
9. Fresh Brown Sugar Bath & Shower Gel. Clean up with its rich lather and cheery lemon scent (fresh.com).