Craft Punch Paper How-To
We love the tiny craft punches our colleagues at Martha Stewart Crafts have created (you can get the heart, cosmos, dove, and snowflake punches at Michael's stores).
For our white-on-white color palette, we were particularly inspired by these four shapes:
Classic Heart Punch, $9.99
Cosmos Punch, $9.99
Dove Punch, $9.99
Polar Snowflake Stamp & Punch, $12.99
All are by Martha Stewart Crafts, and available at Michael's. 800-642-4235 or michaels.com for store locations.
You can punch these shapes out of sticker paper, and create your own seals for favors, envelopes, and more. Or punch decorative holes in card stock for your favor tags.
But we didn't want you to stop there. We created matching designs for you to download and print, so you can create a unifying graphic effect for your entire event.
How can you use our coordinating full-sheet designs? Let us count the ways:
- Line envelopes (see our directions here)
- Make thank-you notes (cut the paper to be 1/4 inch smaller than your envelope; the 4-3/8 by 5-3/4 inch envelope, which stationers call the A2, is a useful size)
- Cut into escort cards or table numbers (print on card stock and cut; the design is so pale, you can write directly on it)
- Craft invitation inserts like maps, reception cards, or postcards (print on cover stock or card stock, and cut to fit inside your envelope)
- Design an invitation (the image can be imported into desktop-publishing software and used as a background)