Lace Favor Clip Art
Send guests on their merry way with these inspired goodbye gifts.
Stuff cotton candy into white favor bags folded into a bold new shape and imprinted with an intricate lacy pattern.
Get the Favor Bag Clip Art
1.Print design on a white paper bag by running bag directly through printer, bottom first. We used a 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" glassine-lined bag.
2.Fill bag with cotton candy or other treats.
3.Open bag and bring sides together so creases match. Fold top down twice, creasing firmly.
4.Using a 1/8" craft punch, punch a hole in the center of the bag directly below the fold.
5.Run 18" of ribbon (we used organdy ribbon) through hole, and tie bag shut.
-White 1/4-lb. "Gourmet" paper bag (#11-810-1), papermart.com.
-36mm crystal organdy ribbon (SIC136) in color 50, Shindo, 212-868-9311.
Round Gift Tags
Our hand-punched round gift tags give small favors an abstract touch.
Get the Gift Tag Clip Art
- Print design on cover-weight paper.
- Punch out circles using a 2.5" circle craft punch, positioning craft punch upside down so you can see the design through the hole as you punch; each tag should have some white space for writing.
- Punch a hole in the top of the tag using a 1/8" circle punch.
- Thread ribbon through hole and attach to favor box.
-Off-white 15mm silk double-faced satin ribbon (#02325), M&J Trimming [mjtrim.com].
-Clever Lever 2.5" mega circle punch (#83970676), from Create for Less [createforless.com].
-20" x 26" flat gold tissue paper, Jam Paper [jampaper.com].
-"Classic Crest" 130-lb. cover paper in natural white (P_L13102), paperpresentation.com.
For the cracker favors shown here, we filled a number of clear acetate tubes with assorted candy, wrapped them in gold tissue paper, and topped them off with our clip art.
- Fill a 4 1/2" x 1 5/8" clear-acetate tube with candies of your choosing.
- Trim a sheet of gold tissue paper to approximately 8" x 10". Wrap it around the plastic tube, and secure with tape. Twist the ends of the tissue paper tightly closed.
- Print lace clip-art design on 8 1/2" x 11" vellum. Cut at crop marks using a metal straight edge and craft knife (don't cut all the way to the paper's edge; this will leave the crop marks intact for each subsequent cut). Each sheet will yield two cracker wrappers.
- Wrap lace clip-art around tube and secure with double-sided tape.