Honey Favors Label How-To
Individual vials of high-quality honey, wrapped with bee-decked bands, make for a sweet ending.
Tools & Supplies:
1. Download our Honey Favor Clip Art, and open it using Adobe Reader (if you are using a Mac, please use Reader instead of Apple's Preview application).
2. Replace the placeholder text with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest).
3. Use a craft knife and a metal ruler to cut between the crop marks, cutting across the paper to make strips of labels.
4. Place shredded wood and vials of honey inside.
5. Wrap the labels across the top of the package, and secure in the back or on the sides with double-sided tape.