Radish and Feta on Mini Pitas
Hot pickled peppers, feta cheese, and radish make up these satisfyingly biting appetizers.
- Yield: Makes about 18 hors d'oeuvres
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings, Fall 2008
- 1 package mini pitas
- 4 ounces feta cheese, preferably ÂBulgarian, thinly sliced
- 3 to 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (14 ounces) hot pickled peppers, such as Peppadew, chopped
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Top each pita with a slice of feta, a few slices of radish, and a few pieces of chopped Peppadew peppers. Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.