Guests at an out-of-this-world wedding should receive favors that are positively cosmic. A custom-wrapped pack of tarot cards is a unique icebreaker and would be fun in welcome bags—add a kaleidoscope for little ones on your list. At the end of the evening, send guests home with cleverly labeled astronaut ice cream and moonshine.
Welcome Bags from Real Weddings
Astronaut Ice Cream Favor Materials
- American Outdoor Products Astronaut Neapolitan Ice Cream, $24 for a pack of 10, amazon.com
- Silver Mylar 4" x 6" food bags, $125 for 1,000, uline.com
- Moon sticker clip art, printed on label paper and cut out with 2.75" or 3" punch
Edible Wedding Favors Guests Will Eat Up (Literally!)
Tarot Card Favor Materials
"Goodnight Moonshine" Favor Materials
- Kings County Moonshine, $25 for 200ml, mouth.com
- Goodnight Moonshine clip art cut out and affixed with double-sided tape.
Boozy Favors to Keep the Party Going Post-Wedding