REAL WEDDINGS & CELEBRATIONS
We currently publish real weddings and celebrations two to three times a week on MarthaStewartWeddings.com, and usually include five to 11 in each issue of the magazine, and are constantly looking for great events to feature. Please note that we require exclusivity and therefore ask that you do not submit a wedding that has already been published in other magazines or blogs, including the blog of the photographer or other vendors involved. We also do not accept styled shoots at this time. To submit your wedding, rehearsal dinner, welcome party, bridal shower, vow renewal, or other wedding-related event for consideration, send the following information about your wedding to email@example.com:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Wedding location(s), including city and state
- Event date
- Your wedding photographer's name, website, and email address
- A brief paragraph about what makes your wedding special, highlighting the details and ideas you think were most important
- 5-7 images that you think represent your wedding best. Ideally these are sent as a link using a file sharing program like Dropbox, or as an attachment. Please do not embed your photos in the body of the email or send large attachments.
- If you have a website with all of your professional photos, please include access to that (be sure to include any necessary passwords). Please do not send Facebook links.
If your wedding has not taken place yet but you would like us to consider it, please send us the first six items listed above, as well the key vendors you are working with and any visuals or additional information that will help us get a better idea of what you have in mind for your big day.
We will contact you if we are interested in getting more information from you.
Amazing Real Wedding Photos
We are also looking for couples who are planning amazing postwedding getaways to be featured in our column, "Honeymoon Diaries," that runs in the travel section of every issue. The page features photos and details from a real couple's recent vacation.
To be considered, send 10 of your best shots (or pass along the link to your online photo gallery), and a few sentences explaining when you traveled, where you went, and why you loved it, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incredible Honeymoon Photos and Ideas