Crab and Celery Root Salad
Pink peppercorns dot this crab and celeriac salad.
- Servings: 6
Photography: Mikkel Vang
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings
- 1/2 small celery root (about 1 3/4 ounces)
- 4 ounces jumbo lump crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon pink peppercorns, crushed, for garnish
Coarsely grate celery root on the large holes of a box grater (you should have 1/2 cup). Transfer to a bowl; add crab, creme fraiche, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt; toss. Sprinkle with peppercorns.