This dressing can go on any Caesar salad you like, or on our Crispy Caesar Cups.
- Yield: Makes 2/3 cup
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and mashed to a paste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 flat anchovy fillets, rinsed, patted dry, and minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Whisk lemon zest, juice, yolk, garlic, pepper, and salt in a bowl. Slowly whisk in oil. Add anchovies and Parmesan. Adjust seasoning. Place in refrigerator to chill. May be made a day ahead.