- Plastic toothbrush holder
- Duct tape
- Spray paint in color of your choice
- Faux leather fabric
- If your toothbrush holder has drainage holes on the bottom, place some caulk inside to cover the holes, then cover the outside bottom with a tiny piece of duct tape that’s just wide enough to cover the holes.
- Spray paint the entire holder with primer. Dry thoroughly.
- Spray paint the holder in the color of your choice. Dry thoroughly.
- Create the straps by cutting two strips from the faux leather fabric. One should be long enough to wrap around the holder like a belt, and the other should be long enough to slip under it and encircle the place you wish to hang it.
- Iron on a small square piece of Velcro on both strips to secure the loops.
- Fill with a little water and some flowers and hang wherever you please! Undo the Velcro when you are ready to share them as gifts.