Carrot-Turmeric Cream Cheese Frosting
- Yield: Makes about 5 cups
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings
- 1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar, plus more as needed
- 2-4 tablespoons carrot juice, as needed
- 2-4 tablespoons turmeric juice, as needed
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and butter until softened. Slowly add confectioners' sugar and beat until smooth.
Tint with carrot and turmeric juices, 1 tablespoon at a time, adding more confectioners' sugar as needed to adjust the consistency.