Frozen grapes replace ice cubes, keeping the sangria cold without watering it down.
- Total Time:
Photography: Seth Smoot
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings
- 6 cups green seedless grapes
- 4 kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced into rounds
- 8 small apples, such as lady apples or crab apples, thinly sliced, stems and seeds removed
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 quart apple cider
- 1 cup apple brandy, such as Calvados
Freeze half of the grapes on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Place remaining grapes in a large pitcher with kiwis and apples. Stir in wine, cider, and brandy.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours. Partially fill drinking glasses with frozen grapes and fill with sangria.