Pear Ginger Bellini
Prep the Bellini base ahead of time in one big batch. Multiply the recipe by the number of servings you will need, then combine the pear nectar, Poire William, and ginger liqueur in a pitcher and chill until ready to serve. To start the party, simply fill flutes 1/3 full with pear-ginger mixture and top with Prosecco.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 1
Photography: Seth Smoot
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings
- 1 1/2 ounces pear nectar, chilled
- 1/2 ounce Poire William, chilled
- 1/2 ounce Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur, chilled
- 3/4 cup dry Prosecco, chilled
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Candied ginger, for garnish
Pour pear nectar, Poire William, and ginger liqueur into the bottom of a stemmed glass.
Top with Prosecco, garnish with rosemary and ginger, and serve immediately.