Among the 100-plus kinds of roses called things like Moon, Magic, and even Miss Piggy, you should find plenty of inspiration for fun table names. See how we turned the monikers into take-home table markers.
Tools & Materials
- 8 1/2-inch-by-11-inch white paper
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Double-sided tape
- Square bud vase, spray painted matte black, planterresource.com
Escort Card Bud Vase How-To
1. Download our clip art. Open file using Adobe Reader, replace text with your details, and print onto paper.
2. Use scissor or a paper trimmer to cut along guides.
3. Wrap the paper around the vase so that the text splits in one corner of the vase. Secure with double-sided tape.