An edible sugar rose tops this frosted favor, housed in a gracious black gift box.
Tools & Materials
- 8 1/2-inch-by-11-inch white paper
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Double-sided tape
- Black simplex boxes #3103, brpboxshop.com
- Amy Noelle mini cakes and sugar
Thank You Box How-To
1. Download our clip art. Open file using Adobe Reader, and print onto paper.
2. Use scissor or a paper trimmer to cut along guides.
3. Wrap the paper around the box so that "Thank" reads on one side and "You" on another. Secure with double-sided tape.