Show guests your gratitude with a going-away treat that's oh-so-stylishly presented. Make this pristine packet with a few easy folds and an embossed "Tea From Two" stamp. Don’t stress the placement: The embossing looks sharper when it's off-center. A few days before your event, slip in filter bags filled with loose tea.
Tools & Materials
- 8 1/2-inch-by-11-inch Somerset book paper, nycentralart.com
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Embosser, thestampmaker.com
- Disposable tea filter bags, amazon.com
Tea Envelope How-To
1. Download our clip art. Open file using Adobe Reader and print.
2. Use a scissor or paper trimmer to cut along square guide.
3. Fold according to attached instructions, and emboss.