Tools and Materials
- Silk flowers, panysilk.com
- Floral wire
- Floral tape
Flower Crown How-To
1. Start with a yard of cloth-wrapped floral wire, and create a loop at one end.
2. Gather two or three fake buds at a time. Clip off stems, then secure heads (and the occasional leaf) to the wire with floral tape. Nestle everything closely, and vary the color and size of the blooms.
3. Continue until you have your desired length. Make another loop, and cut the wire.
4. Weave a ribbon through both loops. Your crown is done—and adjustable!