1 of 14
Smitten on Paper tags upgrade everything they adorn. Use them to embellish your wedding favors or bridesmaids' gifts.
3 of 14
Match cake to bouquet with sugar blooms from Sugar Flower Cake Shop.
4 of 14
Etch your I-do date onto Asprey’s sterling-silver “I Love You” postcard clip. Use it to hold vows or attach it to the guest book.
5 of 14
Mark & Graham “Typographer’s” linen napkins offer 21 monogram options and six stitch colors.
6 of 14
You pick the fabric and finishing touches on the Kara Ross “Emalia” clutch.
7 of 14
Match’s “Gabriella” pewter cake server can be engraved with your new shared monogram.
8 of 14
Stock your dessert table with sweets in any color, courtesy of MarthaCelebrations candy (jcp.com).
9 of 14
Make-Your-Own Tea Bar
Davids Tea, in 150 loose-leaf blends, make for an amazing brew bar for a bridal shower or reception.
10 of 14
Smell like no other in a one-of-a-kind Nova fragrance.
11 of 14
Dempsey & Carroll’s Schumacher “Chiang Mai Dragon” correspondence cards offer a chic spot for your new monogram.
12 of 14
Pick Your Shade
Three Custom Color Specialists turn any shade into a lip color.
13 of 14
Shirts for Your Groom
Shirts by J. Hilburn, made-to-order with your groom’s measurements, fit to a T.
14 of 14
Bee Man tapers light up your big night in 31 colors.
You Just Viewed
Editors' Favorite Personalized FindsReplay
- 15 Years of Great Wedding Ideas
- Wedding Cake Recipes
- Fall Bridal Bouquets
- Stylish DIY Wedding Table Settings
- A Rustic Outdoor Destination Wedding in Colorado
- Place Card Templates for Weddings
- 25 Perfect Wedding Ceremony Programs
- Vendor Smarts: How to Hire a Wedding Photographer
- Templates for Wedding Decorations
- Favorite Downloadable Templates for Weddings
- Dresses for the Mother of the Bride and Groom
- 10 Fresh Ways to Add Roses to Your Wedding
- A Casual Gray, Yellow, and Ivory Wedding Outdoors in Virginia
- Tag and Label Templates for Wedding Favors
- Orchid Bouquets