1 of 14
Smitten on Paper tags upgrade everything they adorn. Use them to embellish your wedding favors or bridesmaids' gifts.
2 of 14
DoDo by Pomellato 18k gold charms come in over 60 motifs and make sweet ’maid gifts. Or, build an heirloom and add to a bracelet, such as the rose-gold “Moschettone” (both 646-596-9867).
3 of 14
Match cake to bouquet with sugar blooms from Sugar Flower Cake Shop.
4 of 14
Etch your I-do date onto Asprey’s sterling-silver “I Love You” postcard clip. Use it to hold vows or attach it to the guest book.
5 of 14
Mark & Graham “Typographer’s” linen napkins offer 21 monogram options and six stitch colors.
6 of 14
You pick the fabric and finishing touches on the Kara Ross “Emalia” clutch.
7 of 14
Match’s “Gabriella” pewter cake server can be engraved with your new shared monogram.
8 of 14
Stock your dessert table with sweets in any color, courtesy of MarthaCelebrations candy (jcp.com).
9 of 14
Make-Your-Own Tea Bar
Davids Tea, in 150 loose-leaf blends, make for an amazing brew bar for a bridal shower or reception.
10 of 14
Smell like no other in a one-of-a-kind Nova fragrance.
11 of 14
Dempsey & Carroll’s Schumacher “Chiang Mai Dragon” correspondence cards offer a chic spot for your new monogram.
12 of 14
Pick Your Shade
Three Custom Color Specialists turn any shade into a lip color.
13 of 14
Shirts for Your Groom
Shirts by J. Hilburn, made-to-order with your groom’s measurements, fit to a T.
14 of 14
Bee Man tapers light up your big night in 31 colors.
You Just Viewed
Editors' Favorite Personalized FindsReplay
- 15 Years of Great Wedding Ideas
- The Best Boutonnieres
- Floral Wedding Centerpieces
- 6 Fresh Ways to Decorate for the Holidays
- 15 Years of "Good Things" for Weddings
- A Whimsical Green Outdoor Destination Wedding in Savannah, Georgia
- Place Card Templates for Weddings
- Fall Bridal Bouquets
- 10 Fresh Ways to Add Roses to Your Wedding
- 25 Perfect Wedding Ceremony Programs
- Stylish DIY Wedding Table Settings
- Vendor Smarts: How to Hire a Wedding Photographer
- Wedding Dessert Buffets
- White Wedding Bouquets
- Choosing Wine for Your Wedding