Orange Gazpacho Shooters
A rainbow of mini gazpachos display the color range of tomatoes -- green, yellow, orange, and red. They also look spectacular served in shot glasses, lined up by shade, and topped with cherry tomato-speared toothpicks.
- Yield: Makes twelve 2-ounce servings
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings
- 4 cups orange tomatoes
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 habanero pepper, seeded
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 orange cherry tomatoes, for garnish
Puree all of the ingredients except cherry tomatoes in a blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Strain soup through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Spoon soup into shot glasses and garnish each with a skewered cherry tomato.